Sunday, July 1, 2007

Magic Center

Today in my meditation I was at my sacred space working on my manifestations. One of my guides quickly pointed out, "Man alive - you've got to open your Magic Center!"

Now my healing practice focuses on the Chakra Centers, and I had never heard of the Magic Center, but I knew just what he was talking about.

"You're doing all this work, you might as well have it open," he continued.

And he's right on. Located between my Power Center and Heart Center - we cleared it out.

I have been very diligent in putting the pieces together to bring my intents to fruition. But part of that committment is letting go, trusting, and being open for some magic.

At the beginning of my meditation I was asked, "Can you walk with the confidence that your manifestations will happen?"

Yes I can. Especially now that I am open to Magic.

No comments: